It's always good to catch a taxi or get the late night bus home after a night out.
If you are catching a taxi always remember:
- Licensed Taxi's in Swansea will only ever be black (London style Hackney Cabs) or white.
- Before getting into a taxi, take a photograph of the Taxi number and registration plate. Make sure you tell the driver what you are doing!
- Always sit in the rear of the Taxi when possible.
- If alone in a taxi, sit behind the driver.
If you do have any incidents of concerns, advise the Police or Swansea Council- Taxi Licensing Department.
If you do need any help to catch a taxi, there are Marshalls availble in the following locations:
- Caer street (Top of Wind Street) on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday nights.
- York Street (By Vue Cinema) on Saturday nights.