Services for Swansea University Graduates
- If you graduated after July 2017, you will already have an account, please login as alumni.
- If you are unable to do this, please register using this link. You will then be invited to set up a password enabling you to link into your TARGETconnect account.
YOU WILL THEN BE ABLE TO ACCESS THE FOLLOWING:
Employment Zone Jobs Board
- Our digital jobs board, Employment Zone, is available to all Swansea University Alumni. There you can access and apply for exclusive Graduate Jobs, internships and placements. The jobs board also draws in opportunities advertised nationally.
- If you'd like further information please email email@example.com.
Interactive careers resources portal
After graduation you will still be able to access a wealth of information resources in our Interactive Portal; here's how to set this up while you're a student:-
- Current students will now be prompted to enter a back-up email address when they enter the portal - Log into MyUni first and then click here.
- When students have saved their email address in “My Profile” they have the option to “Enable Alumni Access” at any time, providing the student with an alumni login URL that they can bookmark, and the ability to create a new password.
- Students can then login when they have left the university using the following URL: https://www.abintegro.com/signin/swansea.
Appointments and advice
We provide free Careers advice and guidance for graduates of Swansea University for up to two years after graduation. We welcome enquires from our graduates and offer support via face to face appointments, telephone or email; appointments are held outside of term time. We seek to respond to all queries from our graduates within a five-day period. If you need advice from a Careers Adviser, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lateness and non-attendance at appointments
There is a high demand for our appointments with Careers Advisers. When you book your appointment please ensure that you book at a time that is convenient for you and ensure that you attend on time. If you are more than 10 minutes late for your appointment we reserve the right not to offer the appointment. If you find that you cannot attend your appointment you must inform us and cancel the appointment as soon as you can as this would allow another student or graduate to book an appointment.
We operate a non-attendance policy for all students and graduates. If you fail to attend 3 appointments over the term you could find that we refuse to offer further appointments to you. This is in order to ensure that all students and graduates can access our appointments.