Services for Swansea University Graduates
- If you graduated after July 2017, you will already have an account, please login as alumni.
- If you graduated prior to July 2017 please register using the link above. You will then be invited to set up a password enabling you to link into your TARGETconnect account.
YOU WILL THEN BE ABLE TO ACCESS THE FOLLOWING:
Employment Zone Jobs Board
- Our digital jobs board, Employment Zone, is available to all Swansea University Alumni. There you can access and apply for exclusive Graduate Jobs, internships and placements. The jobs board also draws in opportunities advertised nationally.
- If you'd like further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interactive careers resources portal
After graduation you will still be able to access a wealth of information resources in our Interactive Portal; here's how to set this up while you're a student:-
- Current students will now be prompted to enter a back-up email address when they enter the portal - Log into MyUni first and then click here.
- When students have saved their email address in “My Profile” they have the option to “Enable Alumni Access” at any time, providing the student with an alumni login URL that they can bookmark, and the ability to create a new password.
- Students can then login when they have left the university using the following URL: https://www.abintegro.com/signin/swansea.
Appointments and advice
We provide free Careers advice and guidance for graduates of Swansea University up to five years after graduation. We welcome enquires from our graduates at any point during the year and offer support via face to face appointments, telephone or email. We seek to respond to all queries from our graduates within a five day period. However, we do encourage appointments to be held outside of term time as we are able to offer greater flexibility in the service and support we can provide. If you need advice from a Careers Adviser, please email email@example.com.
Lateness and non-attendance at appointments
There is a high demand for our appointments with Careers Advisers. When you book your appointment please ensure that you book at a time that is convenient for you and ensure that you attend on time. If you are more than 10 minutes late for your appointment we reserve the right not to offer the appointment. If you find that you cannot attend your appointment you must inform us and cancel the appointment as soon as you can as this would allow another student or graduate to book an appointment.
We operate a non-attendance policy for all students and graduates. If you fail to attend 3 appointments over the term you could find that we refuse to offer further appointments to you. This is in order to ensure that all students and graduates can access our appointments.
Early next year we will ask you to complete a short anonymous survey asking whether you are working, studying, volunteering or doing something else. These official DLHE statistics are used in league tables and guides. If Swansea does well again it reflects well on our graduates – and that means you. The data also gives us an insight into the jobs market so you will be helping the students who follow in your footsteps. Download our DLHE leaflet / taflen DLHE .
The DLHE survey is an annual national survey, conducted in two parts, with an April and January census date. The survey includes both undergraduates and postgraduates, and those who studied full-time and part-time. International graduates are also now included. Swansea University, along with every higher education institution in the UK, is required by the government to conduct the survey. You can download more information here: