About us - our services
Download our current leaflet:
Need some help with exploring career options?
Our services for students include:
- A programme of employability workshops, employers’ talks, bespoke events and careers fairs
- Individual advice and guidance from professionally qualified Careers Advisers
- The Swansea Employability Award (current students only)
- Help with finding jobs, internships, work placements and volunteering opportunities
- Access to information resources on a wide range of career management topics
- Advice and guidance on postgraduate study and funding.
We also provide help and advice for Swansea University alumni up to five years after graduation.
You can get in touch with us in the following ways:
- Through the Library Desks on both the Singleton Park and Bay Campuses
- Telephone: +44 (0)1792 295500
- Email: email@example.com
- See our page on appointments with Careers Advisers and book online
- Visit our page on services for graduates
Our hours of service are Monday – Friday, 9.00 am – 5.00 pm.
Please get in touch if you have any comments, suggestions or complaints.
Statement of Service
The Statement of Service is designed to give information about the range of services that Careers offers to our clients, including students, employers and academic staff. Download the current Statement of Service here: