About us - our services
What we offer our students:
- A programme of employability masterclasses, employer talks, bespoke events and careers fairs
- Individual advice and guidance from professionally qualified Careers Advisers
- The Swansea Employability Award (current students only)
- Help with finding jobs, internships, work placements and volunteering opportunities
- Access to information resources on a wide range of career management topics
- Advice and guidance on postgraduate study and funding.
We also provide help and advice for Swansea University alumni up to two years after graduation.
You can get in touch with us in the following ways:
- Through the Library Desks on both the Singleton Park and Bay Campuses
- Telephone: +44 (0)1792 295500
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- See our page on speaking with a careers adviser
- Visit our page on services for graduates
Our hours of service are Monday – Friday, 9.00 am – 5.00 pm.
Statement of Service
The Statement of Service is designed to give information about the range of services that Careers offers to our clients, including students, employers and academic staff. Download the current Statement of Service here: