Rydym yn tanysgrifio i’r casgliad canlynol o fideos ar Abintegro.com sy’n rhoi safbwynt cyflogwyr ar y broses gwneud cais a chyfweliad.
Ar ôl i chi glicio ar y cyswllt, gofynnir i chi nodi eich enw defnyddiwr a chyfrinair Blackboard i gael gweld y fideo.
Nodyn: Os nad yw’r fideo yn agor yn Internet Explorer, trïwch eto gan ddefnyddio Firefox neu Google Chrome.
- Do you need a cover letter?
- How to write a good cover letter
- Personal profiles
- Education on a CV
- Achievements on a CV
- Work experience on a CV
- Interests on a CV
- What employers look for in a CV
- How important is a great CV?
- Assessing a graduate CV
- CV tips from employers
- Should you tailor your CV?
- Do you trust the content of a CV?
- Why you should continually update your CV
- Application form success
- How employers review and select CVs
- Why do employers use assessment centres?
- Assessment centres - How are candidates assessed?
- Assessment centres - What are candidates asked to do?
- Assessment centres - general tips for success
- What makes a good first impression at interview?
- How important is body language at an interview?
- Is attitude more important than skill?
- Interview simulation
- Interview Questions & Answers 1
- Interview Questions & Answers 2
- How interviewers prepare for interview
- How employers structure interviews
- Employability skills that interviewers look for
- Interview tips from employers
- How employers assess if a candidate is commercially aware
- Practice tests
- Public sector employee strengths
- Public sector employee weaknesses
- Importance of understanding your skills
- Example strengths and weaknesses